TERMS AND CONDITIONS
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ALLOWED.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
WHEREAS, the buyer has registered as a participant and attendee to online courses presented by World Internet Academy, and as such the buyer will receive information and materials from World Internet Academy;
WHEREAS, such information and materials are being provided by World Internet Academy as part of its training program, and may be used, studied, and implemented by the buyer, the actual information and materials are not to be reproduced or disseminated by the buyer or otherwise disclosed to any third party by the buyer.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises herein contained, the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of all of which are hereby irrevocably acknowledged and confessed, the buyer agrees as follows:
1. All information and materials provided by World Internet Academy in the course of this training program have been developed by and are owned by World Internet Academy and the buyer has no ownership rights in or to such information and materials by virtue of attending, participating or viewing the training program (as a paid registrant or otherwise). All such information and materials will be treated as “Confidential Information” by the buyer. (“Confidential Information” is not information which (i) is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by the buyer in violation of this Agreement, or (ii) is in possession of the buyer prior to it being furnished by World Internet Academy.)
2. Use and Disclosure of Confidential Information. In its hosting of the training program, World Internet Academy will share Confidential Information for the purpose of instructing the buyer, and the buyer promises and agrees that the Confidential Information provided by World Internet Academy shall be kept strictly confidential and secret, now and hereafter; provided, that the buyer may disclose such Confidential Information if required by law (in which case the buyer agrees, to the extent reasonably practicable, (a) to notify World Internet Academy of such requirement at least ten (10) business days prior to such disclosure and World Internet Academy may at its own expense oppose such requirement or seek a protective order and (b) to request confidential treatment of all such Confidential Information. Except as required by law, in no event shall the buyer disclose, reproduce, or disseminate all or any part of the Confidential Information.
3. Unauthorized Use. The buyer acknowledges and agrees that her/she/it shall be personally liable for any unauthorized use by any party to whom the buyer provides the Confidential Information.
4. Injunctive Relief. The buyer acknowledges and agrees that, if this Agreement is breached, World Internet Academy will be irreparably harmed and cannot be made whole by monetary damages and agrees that World Internet Academy shall be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent any breach of this Agreement and/or to compel specific performance, and the buyer agrees to pay the costs of enforcement, including attorneys’ fees and expenses, to World Internet Academy upon it obtaining the injunctive or other relief.
5. Successors. This Agreement shall be binding upon the buyers’s successors and assigns.
(a) No failure or delay of World Internet Academy in exercising any right to remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy hereunder.
(b) This Agreement may be modified or waived only by a separate writing signed by World Internet Academy expressly waiving or modifying this Agreement.
(c) There shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
(d) If any provision of this Agreement or application thereof shall be declared to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement and the application of such remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby but shall be enforced to the greatest extent provided by law.
(e) The buyer acknowledges that this Agreement is necessary and reasonable to protect World Internet Academy’s legitimate business interests.
(f) In the event it is necessary for World Internet Academy to enforce the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the buyer agrees to pay the costs of enforcement, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses.
(g) No license is granted to any Confidential Information.
(h) This Agreement shall be interpreted according to the internal laws of Singapore without regard to its body of law controlling conflicts of law.
THE FOREGOING CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT IS HEREBY AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS